<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Wow...it's already over 

So, tonight was Ritual for Phi Mu Alpha. And I must say it went very well, it actually ranks as one of the best we've ever done. And now I find myself sitting here at almost 3 in the morning not being able to sleep. The Smokey Valley burger is just now settling in to it's new home, I've got a headache, and a cough...I'm just falling apart now that I have no probationary class. Wow, that's the other thing, I just can't believe they're active. I can't believe I "raised" them. This was a good class, and I hope they stick with it and make use of themselves in our fraternity. After all, that's the reason we let them, not just because they were all good guys. Ok, I need sleep. Take it easy!

Comments: Post a Comment
Site
Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?