<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I know... 

So, it's been awhile, and it's really late right now and I don't know why I'm updating but I am. For my friends not here at school, mainly Chris and Rena, I now have a girlfriend. This is the girl I have been talking about in several of my recent posts. It's also been a long time coming, but I'm kind of glad I didn't tell her till now that I liked her. Everything just worked out better, and I'm so happy about it. Being in this relationship made me realize how bitter I've truly been in my life. I was genuine in high school, but I lost that after I started college. I still am bitter every now and again, I'm trying to fix that, so please just bear with me and keep on loving me for who I truly am. I think that's all for now, the semester is coasting along, I have seniorites bad! Everything is looking good though, and the schedule I have planned out for next semester is freakin' sweet! All right, I need sleep catch you all later, take it easy!

Comments: Post a Comment
Site
Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?