<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 26, 2005

Who Am I? 

Who am I, and Here I go again...Two songs, and two thoughts that have been running through my mind for far too long. I use to believe I had a firm grasp on who I was, but ever since I came off tour I have no idea! How do I layer myself? Why can't I get it right! And here I go again...doing the same things, making the same mistakes. Why?! Why can't I understand women, why can't I understand myself! I hope I am able to be a good FEO for my probies this semester...but more importantly in the long run, I hope to be myself as an educator. Oh God I need you, I call out from the bottom of my heart, my public cry for your help. As usual, I'm here again. God do you ever get tired of me crawling back to you? I hope not, for I will always be coming to you on my knees..................................................................................

Comments:
What is it you want to understand about women? I think I can give you a fairly accurate answer if you ask...
 
Post a Comment
Site
Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?