<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Be It Ever So Humble... 

Wow, around the world and back again. All right, around the eastern part of the United States and back. :D So yea, here I am in front of you again not the person I once was...how about 3/4 of the person I once was. After losing about 60-70lbs., dropping to only an XL shirt size, and losing 10 inches around my waist I am back in the saddle again! I'll post some pictures later, but right now I am enjoying the relaxation of being home and the fact that I leave for school tomorrow. I did get my own tuba, but now I just have to wait until she arrives here. And yes her name will be Calliorema, which means "Beautimous music". I think that is all for now, I will keep all the readers entertained more when I get to school and I begin to tell all my Bluecoat stories, and make some new ones as I am section leader in Marching Band, and F.E.O. in Phi Mu Alpha. So till then take it easy!

Comments: Post a Comment
Site
Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?