<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 16, 2005

Relaxing and Taking Care of Business! 

So, first I must say that Blue Collar TV is extremely hilarious. Now, it's the first and only week off I have before tour, and even though I have a lot of stuff to do, I'm still getting to relax. Thank goodness I am catching up on sleep, because that is the one thing I won't get on tour! I'm also doing some training this week, who would have thought that I would be getting into shape?! And once again I have to say that Blue Collar TV is beautimous! But yes, I have to say getting into shape is going to be the best thing for me, I feel so much better already, and I'll probably drop 50-70lbs. over tour! I plan on doing a before and after picture on here too, I'll take a picture Friday and put it on here, and the post a picture when I get back...should be interesting ;). So, Francis has a date! Well, at least two friends going on a date if nothing else, but it makes me happy :D. The one girl I've liked ever since I was a freshman in high school, but I could never do anything! Whenever I did build up the nerve she would already be dating someone else, but now I get a second chance and this time I plan on not being stupid with it!
Tonight Richard and I went to the high school track and did some running. And after we finished there we went to Applebee's and had dinner. We sat there and talked after we finished eating for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours! It was some good bonding with a best friend. Plus, we had to solve the world's problems, right bro? lol
Hopefully grades will be posted tomorrow, I believe I did well, but I'll just have to wait and see. Percussion will probably be the lowest grade, and that will most likely be a B, I should have done better, but there were not many grades in the class. I liked this semester, but I'm so glad it's over. With a camp every month it was very hard for me to manage my time. I hope that next year will be different, but being the FEO for 3 probationary classes is going to be something! One in the fall, one in the spring, and then the colony in Marshal. Luckily, Jeremy Quave at Marshal is an active member and is there real FEO I just have to supervise. What else did I do this semester? Sorry, for the long post but I decided now that school is out I can post :). I will be getting my horn after tour! I'm so happy that I'm going to find my Calliorema! Oh, and to end this post Calliorema mean "Beautimous Music!", take it easy!

Comments: Post a Comment
Site
Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?