<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The Half-Way Point! 

2 days till move-in! Got my grades back yesterday, and this semester is the highest G.P.A I've ever had with a 3.9! I made an A in all of my classes except Percussion which was a B, called it. But I'm thrilled to have an A in instrumental conducting, that makes me smile :D. Speaking of things that make me smile, so I went out with someone last night. And I enjoyed every minute of it. I don't know if she's interested in dating, and if she's not fine because she is a great friend to have. But let me tell you, Perfect doesn't even begin to describe her! Maybe Perfection squared, or to the infinite power or something outrages like that would. And if you'd like to know any more, well you'll just have to call ;). All right, I'm gone so take it easy!

Comments: Post a Comment
Site
Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?