<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 06, 2005

Coming to a Close... 

So, I am soon to be finished with all my applied classes, the only one to finish is Percussion and that will be done Thursday of Finals Week. I'll be done with the History sequence and Conducting after finals also. Wow, I can't believe I'm almost done with all of my music classes...kind of sad to look back on them. Most are going very well though. All are A's, except maybe percussion, that could be a B. So housing for next year...that's been a roller coaster. So we were planning on moving off campus, myself, Josh, and Calvin. But then the University decides that they will not allow people who are out-of-state and receive in-state tuition to live off campus, Calvin. And people who receive scholarships from the University cannot live off campus either, me. So that's a giant monkey wrench in the works. Our solution at the moment, we are trying to get us 3 plus Tharp into Mays Apartments. It would be $200 a month for each of us, and that's a heck of a lot cheaper than any places in Morehead. So, God willing we can get into Mays for the fall. But the summer is what is really hurting. Since I'm on tour, Matt K was going to live with Calvin and Josh, and then when he left I'd move in. So those 3 paid a security deposit that now we think maybe non-refundable. I don't remember him saying that, and they didn't sign any papers, so I'm hoping when we explain the situation and the fact that after they paid the University sprung this on us...not even in the middle of the semester, but last week! I wonder how many other people got screwed in this deal. But it'll all work out, some day or night. I also came to the conclusion that after finals, I have one week at home, and then the next Saturday is Move In! Wow, I can't believe it will be here so soon. I hope I can do it. The longest I've ever been away from home is about a month, and now I'll be gone 3! It should be a great experience and learning tool...plus I'll come back as half a Francis, lol. All right, that's it for now, take it easy!

Comments: Post a Comment
Site
Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?