<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 22, 2005

3 keys and only one instrument... 

Wow, busy busy as usual. I rehearsed with my accompaniment this morning and Dr. Baker came in to listen, she liked my sound and said that the concert band concert I was in last night might have been my last one, beautimous! Speaking of said concert, it is one of the few concert band concerts that was good. I was proud of all my little tubas in there, and the entire band for that matter. :) Right now I'm waiting on my drill sheets to print and then I'm off to Canton for camp...my last camp, woot! I hope it goes well, I've been kind of dreading it, but that's how most of the camps have gone and once I get there I enjoy the experience. Now back to my title for this post, in my lesson today I ran Aboriginal Voices on my CC tuba, which by the way is going great! And then Dr. Baker decided to start teaching me F tuba! I liked it :). This time around it'll be easier to learn a different set of fingerings because I'm not going to fight about it. I like F tuba, but I wouldn't trade in my CC tuba. Got to have the family car before you can get the sports car ;). And now this weekend at camp I'll be back to playing BBb tuba, luckily I locked those fingers up in my brain where they can't mix in with CC or F. Well, I better finish packing and get myself on out of da'Head and get to Canton, take it easy!

Comments: Post a Comment
Site
Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?