<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

OY! 

Sorry, I know it's been awhile, but hey blogging is a past-time not my job. So, let's get to updating...first off the pledge semester is going wonderfully, David is a great lil and he fits well into the family tree. Wow, having a family tree again, beautimous. You know, I have really been feeling like I'm in a hole I can't dig myself out of this semester but now that I'm looking back at it, I'm truly lucky. What is there to get upset about, I have to separate the sheep crap from the apple butter ;). Now that I got that pep talk out of the way, let's get back to the update. So, I decided not to do the Gallaher. I just had too much on my plate, I'd rather be a good big and be there for my little, then win a competition. Besides Josh Tharp and Kevin Norton will be representing Phi Mu Alpha extremely well, and I wish both of them the best of luck. F.A.T. is now going to be May 8, and that should be awesome, I mean God just wanted it to happen lol. I've done quite a bit of thinking about last year and all that happened, and I believe I'm almost to the point of being totally over it. Instead of remember all the bad times and lies, I'm remembering the fun I had, and the true care that was there at times. So, this Friday is my birthday, and it's also the first function for the probationary class, and then Saturday is going to be a service project for the fraternity, but it's all good, I could probably do something Saturday night...hard to believe I'm 21. I could legally drink, if I wanted to. This past weekend was camp in Canton. On the drive up there I was dreading camp, I just had this awful feeling, but once I got there everything was great, I actually enjoyed camp. So now after the March drill camp I can make a final decision about marching this summer. Performing I know I would enjoy, it's practice that's rough. So back to the birthday thing, I'm looking at some PT mouthpieces, and I've also been looking at some CC tubas to get my own. Wow, I have no idea of what to get. The Kalison tuba I have now is too bright and light in the upper register, and the PT-20's the school has have a nice sound, but I don't like the look or feel of them. Oh well, I'll find what I'm looking for soon enough. I've also been listening to the 2004 version of the Phantom of the Opera and I have to say the soundtrack is very very good. Well, I think I've rambled on long enough now, so you all take it easy, and if you need something give me a call! And for all of you bro's out there, OAS AAS LLS!

Comments:
Francis, I personally think you should get drunk off your ass... once you vomit a bit and wake up with a hangover, you'll know why you don't want to do it. And if you want to get DRUNK, you could at least remember that Jesus drank wine.
 
The wine Jesus drank was watered down, and didn't have the same amount of alcohol as drinks do today. But you are right in the idea that the Bible has no law about drinking. I just choose not to. :D
 
Post a Comment
Site
Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?