<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The New Mouthpieces are here! The New Mouthpieces are here! 

So as the title suggests, Dr. Baker was able to get a case of Perantucci mouthpieces for me and some others in the studio to try out. The two I'm interested in are the PT-50, and the PT-90. I got a chance to play on them a little bit after concert band, and I love how both of them feel. Now, I just need to decide which one I sound best on. Also, I've been looking into maybe getting my own tuba! I've been talking about it for so long, that my parents are actually thinking about it lol. My parents are great, and I'm very thankful to have them. Midterm week is the week, and I think most of my grades will be A's...some which might be a little inflated at the time, but who knows maybe I can keep them up there. Some other cool news, next Monday I'm going to go to a bassoon reed making class with Dr. Oyen, my little, and Shawn Denny. So that'll be handy information to have, now if I can learn to make some oboe reeds with Dr. Viton, I'll be pretty happy. Well that's all for now, so till next time, take it easy!

Comments: Post a Comment
Site
Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?