<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Is it Summer yet??? 

So wow, I have no time at all this semester! I'm holding three offices! I'm Vice president in CMENC and in ITEA, and I'm Assistant F.E.O. with Phi Mu Alpha. Now this is no one's fault other than my own, but I didn't even see all of this coming. I just need to relax and get through March and I think I'll be ok. If I loose weight then I can worry even less, but I have no time to work out, but luckily I have no time to eat either lol. I have got to practice too...I actually am missing my tuba! I also want to work more on electric bass for praise and worship stuff, I just love being that involved in praise that it's worth fighting for. I also haven't got to spend a lot of time with my lil, and even though that's killing me I know I just have to wait for him to feel comfortable, it was the same way with Josh and me, so I'll give him his space and just be there for him. All of what I'm doing is worth the effort so now I must go and put forth this effort, so take it easy!

Comments: Post a Comment
Site
Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?