<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Hey! Hey! Hey! 

Welcome to a brand new year ladies and gents! I hope it has gone as well for you all as it has been for me. So, the title is definitely from the movie Fat Albert. If you haven't seen it yet, you should go now, just stop reading and go! The people who made the film did a very good job of portraying the original cartoon ideas, and the actors played the roles wonderfully. Of course, I guess I'm partial to movies where the fat man wins :D. So this weekend, I'm going over to London (KY) to play in a concert band John Johnson put together. It'll be great to see a bunch of my Morehead buddies, and to play in an ensemble for fun. I'm talking with my big right now, who better post before he gets off line! Well, that's about all that's happened here. I'll write something up about the concert sometime next week, till then take it easy!

Comments: Post a Comment
Site
Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?