<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 31, 2004

Out with the Old and in with the New 

So this will be the last post of the new year. You know, it's so much easier to post when there are no classes :D. Well for me, Chris never posts on breaks, Amanda is like me and posts more on breaks and my big...well, let's just say his never really changes lol. I hope everyone out there has a happy and SAFE (see the stress on that?) New Year. Be responsible in all of your decisions and ring in 2005 however you see fit. Speaking of fit, anyone making resolutions out there? I plan on loosing weight and getting into shape, but I'm not making it my resolution. I'm doing for the sheer fact that if I don't come May I'll be miserable for 3 weeks, and more than likely the whole summer. But this is going to be one of the hardest things I've ever done in life. I have to change my life style. There is no turning back on this. No matter what I do I must be consistent. That is the key. It's a combination of things, no miracles here. If I watch how much I eat, what I eat, and exercise everyday then I'll be flying high. Just saying that seems easy, but it's going to kick my butt. But hey, we all need a good butt-kicking once and a while. Ok everyone, have a Great New Year, and see you in 2005!

Comments: Post a Comment
Site
Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?