<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Finals Week 

Ah, so I just started Finals this week. But let's back up to the end of last week first. So, this past Sunday our quartet played at The Morehead Church of God, the one right behind Wal-mart. This gig almost didn't happen. Thursday we tried playing the music for Dr. Baker and we sounded like crap! We had no inner pulse, and we weren't blending at all. It was like a bunch of divas. But after this wake up call we pulled our heads out of our butts and kicked it into overdrive. By Saturday we were ready to go, and Matt Kimmons didn't have to pull something out of his butt for the church service. The gig went really, the pastor even asked us to play "You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch" at the end of the service. After the service was over I left Morehead to go home for a little while to have my parents finish filling out some of my forms for Bluecoats, and since I didn't have any finals on Monday I spent the night. Now, I can start off with today. So Josh and I went to CIS 101 to sit there and watch people give their presentations and to see our final grades, I had the highest average in the class, woohoo! Next, we had our Biology final. If I had to worry about a final this would have been the one, but it wasn't hard at all. Tomorrow is reading day, so it's tuba/euph. time at the hospital and nursing home. Then Thursday is my "hell day". I have my flute test at 8am, then my hearing at 9, music history at 10:15, and then theory at 12:45. But I'll get through it, nothing too bad on any of these. Friday I have no finals, but I have to be in Canton at 8pm. So I'll leave here around 1 to get to Canton about 6, grab a bite to eat and then report in. I'll be there for the weekend, and I can finally go home that Sunday. Hopefully I'll go home with a contra!!! :D All right, that's all for now, I'll post Monday or Tuesday of next week to say how camp went, and what my grades are, but till then take it easy!

Comments: Post a Comment
Site
Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?