<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Randomness... 

Ah, another week another dollar...I wish. So the week has been fairly interesting, some awkwardness at the beginning, and pure random at the end. It's definitely time for a break. This semester has gone by very quickly, but it's always better to return to old friends then to spend every waking minute with them. Today was our last marching band rehearsal! Beautimous, now we just have the ball game tomorrow...well today. At the end we turn in our uniforms, and maybe music. So due to all the aggressions over this week, and truly the entire semester, Josh, Matt K., Calvin, and I decided to have an "out-door plumbing" night. We watched the last two Matrix movies, it was the first time I saw the third one, it was really good, and I'm kind of surprised how the entire series can relate to religion. Now the random part of this week all took place about an hour and a half ago. So we are in the middle of the third movie and my cell phone starts to ring. I get up and it says caller id unavailable. I answer it and guess who it was...I'll give you 3 guesses and the first two don't count. That's right Kristina called me, from Japan! So we talked for awhile, and guess what, she is now married! I'd heard about this already, because she sent all the sisters of SAI an email and told them that. I hinted around asking what all had been going on in her life, to see if she would tell me...but no. I had to ask her, and when she did answer and say yes it was like it was nothing! Like her and this guy got married because they grew up together and now they were in the same group, and both going to Iraq. That really scares me, since at one point in time I thought I could marry Kristina. Luckily, I was smart enough to know not to jump the gun on that, plus everyone of my friends and bros wouldn't have let me do it. I hope everyone out there always keeps in mind how sacred marriage is, and that it is something for the rest of your life. Yea, there is divorce, but that shouldn't be used as often as it is. I believe that people need to calm down and keep their pants on! Always marry for love, not for your need of comment or your need to feel loved...

Comments:
Why does it seem that way too many stupid and/or crazy people are getting married? All they're gonna do is screw up our gene pool even more!
 
Lucky for us, she can't add to the gene pool...mwhahaha! Sorry, I couldn't help it. :D
 
Post a Comment
Site
Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?