<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 17, 2004

The New Beginning 

Ah, so I've been in school for 4 weeks now, and things are going well. Still trying to get into a groove of juggling my time, but it's getting better. Dr. Baker is happy with my playing and my sound. Yay for improving! Theory 4 is fun with Dr. Viton, yay for the last semester of theory! Mr. Norden is beautimous in class woodwinds, and playing the clarinet isn't so bad. The gen. ed.'s I have or a CIS 101 and BIOL 105. I have both of these with my big and they are going well. There are several new tuba players this year, in fact there are 7 of us in concert band...I'm about to die in there! Not only is the music very easy, but these new guys are having the normal trouble with CC tubas...the joys of being a freshman. So now Dr. Creasap wants me to do something with them, hopefully this will solve all of our problems then. I'm going to add a new link to my side bar hope you all enjoy, but right now I'm off to Baird to do some praise and worship singing! Take it easy!

Comments: Post a Comment
Site
Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?