<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 09, 2004

Story Time! 

All right people, if you look on my side bar you will see a new link, Moose's blog. Moose and I are brothers, and best friends...now. But our friendship hit a big snag this past semester and that snag's (or nag's) name is Kristina Wilson. To think that I could have lost a best friend over this now is scary, but what's worse is Kristina almost separated me from all of my brothers, and she definitely put a gap between me and my best friends outside of the brotherhood. So ladies and gents, get ready for a loooooooong story. I'll give you some time to prepare yourself, and grab some refreshments. Also, you all should check out Moose's blog and get his side of the story, since his starts before mine. Till then take it easy!

Comments: Post a Comment
Site
Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?