<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 17, 2004

I've Returned! 

Sound the trumpets, I have come back!  Though I would have loved to stay longer, and I would go right back if I had the chance!  I love Europe, it's such an experience to travel.  You can check out Rat NR Canius for some pictures, I may even post some of them on here.  But to go back to what I said earlier, traveling is something everyone should do, it makes you appreciate life.  It made me come to the realization that I have no home on this earth.  This isn't a bad thing, but I realized that as much as I enjoy earth it is not my true home, I'm meant for something better, as all humans are.  I had many self realizations on this trip and this summer as a whole.  I've changed, and I'm glad for that.  I believe I'm on the right path and can accomplish anything now.  I feel refreshed and ready to take on school and life.  I've got my priorities in place, and am leaving things to God.


Comments: Post a Comment
Site
Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?