<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 25, 2004

Tee Tee for later, Tah Tah for now... 

Well everyone, it's finally here...my trip to Europe! Well, almost. I'll be in Louisville until Wednesday, and I'll have my cell phone on me, so feel free to give me a call, and I'll call you whenever I can. This trip will be so much fun, and I may not even want to come home. :D Moose gave me the great idea of keeping a journal while I'm there so I plan on doing that, and I can report back here when I get home. I'll have plenty of time to think and even though I've had some really good ideas for post, I've just been too lazy :). Well, I hope everyone can survive without me for about 2 weeks, love you all, and take it easy!

Comments:
I sowwy about your chatterbox. But you did tell me to not take it over.
 
Post a Comment
Site
Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?