<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 03, 2004

And The Name Is... 

I'll tell you at the end of this blog, hehe. So as most of you all know thanks to Amanda *shaking fist* I finally got my tuba. It's a Kallison Daryl Smith model, it's not as good as the Hirshbruner or Perantucci models but it is still a nice horn. It's also a very large horn, I believe it's a bit larger than the new PT-20's the school has...excellent. But other than that, not much has went on this week. The people from Hazard that are going on the trip to Europe all met today at El Azul Grande, a Mexican restaurant today to discuss some things. I'm getting really excited about the trip, it's going to be even better than my trip to Paris. My high school band director is a great person to go on trips with, she makes sure you see everything there is to possibly see lol. Also she is going to help me with some score reading and maybe some woodwind stuff. Since there is no score reading class at Morehead, and Music Lit. is a sorry replacement I decided to ask for her help. Well, I'll keep everyone informed on the trip and my other summer activities, till then take it easy. Oh wait, *drum roll* and the name is Cecilia.

Comments: Post a Comment
Site
Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?