<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 14, 2004

Great Day... 

So today has been a really great day. It started off this morning when my dad and I went to get new phones...for a penny! So now I have a brand new toy to play with, woohoo! Then I had to take my Jeep to get serviced, and while I waited on that I was able to read my newsletter, and the Sinfonian, and I started studying for my Motorcycle license, yay for motorcycles! Then I went picked up the phones, and went to get my computer. Got to the place and he said there was nothing wrong with the hardware and it was probably the software. So I got my computer back...free of charge, sweetness! Then I got home, found a letter from Kristina, who is doing all right, and if you'd like to write her let me know and I'll give you the address. It was just a great day. The only thing that could have made it better was if Dr. Baker had told me that the school got the new tuba and I should come and get it :D. But all in all I couldn't have planned a better day. Tomorrow promises to be hard working though. Get up early, wash some cars and then go see my cousin Emily graduate. Well, that's all for now, take it easy.

Comments: Post a Comment
Site
Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?