<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Finals Are Over!! 

Woohoo! This semester is officially over. This has definitely been the hardest semester I've had at school. Not so much because of the difficulty of the classes but of all the other things college involves. Learning life lessons is one thing I do believe college is all about. And I've learned many this semester. But to be honest, I wouldn't change anything that happened this year. Everything is turning up roses for all my friends. Screeching Cedar is almost done with college and he'll be going back to Washington to finish up. My best friend Richard is finally getting out of Morehead and going to Cumberland to work on getting his ministry degree. And I've grown up and am ready to take on life. I plan on growing in many ways over the summer and coming back a better person for it. I want to conclude so many things. Many of the things I believe in I know are right, I have no doubts in them, but I have doubts in why I am the way I am. Why I've not stood up for myself and just followed like a mindless idiot. Now I know to be a leader you have to follow first, and some things I am not supposed to be master of, but I want to grow up. I want to discover my other side, and become a full person instead of a half.

Comments: Post a Comment
Site
Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?